Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday---packed for Jamaica

It is Thursday night late---where did the week go?

The youth and adults going to Jamaica spent last night in the youth room packing.
All the arts, crafts, games, etc were put in extra suitcases to take with us.
All of the kids are so excited---so are the adults....

We are really trusting God on this trip. Unlike the Nic trip last week that was
very planned and very scheduled, this is the first time to Jamaica. There are so many
unknowns to deal with. I think God is using this to bring all of us out of our comfort zones.
Especially the ones of us who like to schedule and be in control.
I like to think of God laughing at us when we try to create a schedule.

I have prayed for divine appointments this week in my quiet time. I hope everyone comes home
with a testimony of leading someone to Jesus. How awesome would that be!

Sunday night while we are visiting a Jamaican church ,
FBC will be sharing about the
Nic trip. I will miss it but I am sure Julian will make me a copy. Everyone I have talked
to is already ready to go back. I know after this week I could be content for God
to move our family there.

Please pray for Karen Head as she has surgery while we are gone. Karen was supposed to
be with us. God has a plan....

Pray for our trip for safety, traveling mercies , health, patience and strength.
Also join me in praying for divine appointments. God will use us if we are willing.

Trelle

No comments: