Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JUNE 5TH IS FINALLY HERE

Finally it is really here---June 5th. It is 12:43 am we leave at 3:15 from FBC and yes I am still
awake. Thomas had a baseball game at THS and we got home about 11:15. After finishing up
last minute stuff it is too late to go to sleep.......Maybe I'll sleep on the way to Houston or for sure tomorrow night in Nicaragua.
We have an awesome baseball family---so many well wishers and prayer warriors--I am so glad we are bulldogs but Christians first .....God is so good to have put Thomas and Ben in such a place.

David and I ask for your prayers for the entire team. Please pray that we will be able to meet
their needs on everylevel so that they listen to the salvation message. Pray for our families and our support systems without which we could not go. Safety, health, good weather, opportunites to share Jesus with everyone we come into contact with......

I will post another message before we leave Houston later today and then only God knows when
I will have internet service again.

Please give Jacob, Thomas and Ben hugs and kisses this week....


We love ya'll,
Trelle

No comments: