Monday, June 16, 2008

BACK HOME

It is Monday night. It has been my recovery day.

Saturday we lept back into life, Sunday was church and Father's Day.
The song Open Door that we sang was beautiful. We are all commanded to go through the door! The sermon Dan preached is going with me to Jamaica. He used so many references that each one of us can use to share Jesus with others. God was speaking right to me.
The VBS service was so good---I missed VBS but I know God put me where he wanted me.

I am really blessed to have been able to spend time with my daddy on Father's Day. I grew up in a Primitive Baptist Church. I have memories of my mama playing the piano and my daddy leading the singing. Daddy, thank you for taking me to church and telling me about Jesus.

David's daddy died 18 years ago when Josh was a baby and Matty was 2. We really miss him.

Today I slept till 9:30. Then laundry, errands and a nice visit and supper here with Matty and his girlfriend Kim.

I feel tired but I feel like a part of me is missing---the part I left in Nicaragua.

Please pray that God will continue to reveal his plan to us. Where we should go and what we should do. I pray especially for divine appointments for the whole mission team going to Jamaica. Please God use us to share Jesus with the people of Jamaica.

Trelle

No comments: