Wednesday, June 25, 2008

JAMAICA---WEDNESDAY

Today was a great day. The kids were so good. I am so proud of them and I know you would be too.

All of the school groups had good days. There were several kids saved---Nancy and I and our group had a whole classthat was not saved listen to the story of Jesus and then pray the sinners prayer. Jake did a great job with the Bible story today!Praise the Lard ---that is how they say it here!

The prison group and detention center had good days---Olivia and Jessica led four people to the Lord. They were very excited! David and Mark's group did some Bible study and shared stories
They also passed out Bibles to the ones who were saved on Tuesday. They said the prisoners are so hungry for the word of God.

We had fried chicken and rolls for lunch provide by the House Of God church. It was good!!

VBS was a hit tonight. We did music, rec, puppets, balloon swords of the spirit--thanks Mark--
and salvation bracelets. Talore led a little boy through the sinners prayer. God is so good!

Now we are back for a relaxing night out by the pool. Supper was beans & rice, chicken, mac&cheese, salad and fish. Chocolate cake for desert.

Your children amaze me. They are bold and vocal about their faith. I love seeing this side of them and I know they have made God smile this week. I love that they are so excited about sharing their faith.

Please pray for our health, safety and rest. God has been so faithful to meet us this week as the kids have stepped out in faith for him. Thank you God for your promises that we can rest on.


Trelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO very proud of our youth!! I know they have made the Lord smile this week!! Love y'all and praying for each of you!