Monday, June 29, 2009

WE ARE HERE---PLACERVILLE CAMP

Good Morning

we made it to camp after a beautiful day long adventure---Colorado, Wyoming and South Dakota are just gorgeous!

Pray for us as we go out today to VBS and construction that God will use us in a mighty way!!

We are in Placerville Camp a UCC camp--imagine Camp Piney woods---but mixed with the coolness of N. ga in October and a river runs through it.

Yesterday was a LONG day but everybody survived it and we made it. We slept well and some of us are wearing SWEATSHIRTS!!! It is like heaven :)

more later.................






post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for keeping us updated Latrelle-I'm so glad y'all have internet! I'm praying for you all today and all this week!
I saw Jacob last night and told him happy bday.

Love you guys!

Jessica Wylie

The Gilligans said...

Thanks for letting us know you made it safely. There was some concern from parents who got messages late last night that y'all were lost! I'm envious of the cool weather, but not the 12 hour travel day! I gave Jacob a birthday hug last night! Give my boys and my son-in-law a hug from me!

Lisa