Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another airport........

another day another airport.......:)


So excited to be a part of another mission trip--this to South Dakota to work with the Lakota Indians outside Rapid City with our great youth from FBC!!

We left around 5:30 from FBC and headed via motorcoach--with AIR and lots of it--BRR...stopped off for breakfast at Forsyth--yummy biscuits--

Then we arrived at the ATL airport--it took us about 5 min of waiting and 5 min to check the WHOLE group in---God is good He is always taking care of us. We got through security quickly and now we are sitting waiting at the gate--woohoo!!

I will try to post this week but i never know when i will have access to the internet or not.

So I ask two things of you this week------

1) please be in constant fervent prayer for us this week. I believe that God has a plan for each of us and that he will protect us as we do HIS work in SD. i ask for prayer that we will do WHATEVER it is that He asks of us as we serve HIM. Pray that we would be bold in our faith and always looking for opportunities to share HIS love with others.

2) if you would please let me know that you read this blog by posting a comment.

thanks for your prayers and for your support.....

Finally, if you see Jacob today please say HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY to my baby :)

and as usual---please hug on the cone boys when you see them this week---I am very thankful to be able to have Thomas with me this week. I pray that God will use him in a great way this week. Student life camp was so good I pray that God will continue to work in the lives of all of our youth.



post signature

2 comments:

The Gilligans said...

Thanks for the update, Latrelle. I look forward to hearing from the group this week. I hope you have internet!! Lisa

Laura Pike said...

Thank you for posting Trelle and I'll check in regularly. I'm so glad there were no problems at the airport!