Monday, November 3, 2008

PRAYERS AND PRAISES

We are singing God's praises at the Cone House!!

After a year and 10 months of praying and seeking God's will for our lives--

we have a contract on our house----HALLELUJAH!!

Now we are on to step 2--

we have been asked what do you do now....

we don't know that answer but GOD does.

So we are praying for him to show us what step

number 2 is. David and I told God WHATEVER

in January and meant it---so we are open to anything

that he send our way. We truly mean that with all our

heart.

In our Connect journal all last week and again today

we are challenged to be followers of Jesus. We are commanded

to tell others about Jesus and that means anytime anywhere to anybody.

We are praying for the Timmy Weaver and Matt Allen this morning---

God please heal these young men for your kingdom.

As I ponder our busy week at the Cone house I was reminded by

a friend this morning that nobody is busier than anybody else.

So I promise not to whine we I say that I am working 36 hours this week--

Thomas starts swim team at THS, Ben leaves tomorrow for a

week of Science Academy in Orlando and Jacob has piano

and scouts today!! We are all happy and healthy

and the boys are excited to see their prayer about

the house answered. Matt, and Josh went to the

game in Jax but had fun despite the outcome.

David and I spent Thursday-Saturday in Jax with Carmen

and Steve relaxing, shopping and yes the guys played golf....

I also talked with Martha Hanna about their awesome trip to Guatemala.

I cannot wait to see what Jesus has in store for all of us on the mission field.

Our NIC mission trip team is meeting Tuesday night for supper---I cannot wait

to see everybody!!

Thanks for your prayers and continue to pray for where God is going to

lead us.

post signature

No comments: