Sunday, September 7, 2008

Off to Malawi

Hey gang,

David and I left for the Jax airport about 6:15 this morning.
We had a quiet ride--no kids and great conversation as we caught
up on the last few busy days.

Josh took Thomas, Ben and Jacob to early church and SS. Jacob promoted
today and has Mrs. Pat Johnson. She has taught all the Cone boys in SS.
Mrs. Pat always does the neatest crafts.

We arrived in Jax and I dropped David
off curbside. For those of you who know me
know that I do not do goodbye
very well. So I was thankful there was no long goodbye.

Then the quick trip back home. David could not connect to the
internet in Jax airport. I hope this is not a computer problem....

Anyway he and Jack Cummings are in the air to Detroit as I write this.

Please join me in praying for their safety. Also that God will help
them make every connection and that there will be no problems.
Pray that David can rest on the flight. He usually doesn't sleep
well on planes.......

Thanks to each of you for sharing in this trip.
A special thank you to each of you for praying and giving so that David could go.
Also a very special thanks to the ones of you who will help Thomas, Ben, Jacob
and me while David is gone. We couldn't do these trips without lots
of support.
We love you.

Latrelle

No comments: