Thursday, September 11, 2008

No news is good news

No I haven't heard from David since Monday when he got to
Johannesburg. I do wish he could/would call but I do
know that he is busy doing God's work.....

Please pray that God will use Jerry Spencer, Ron,
Jack Cummings and David in a very mighty
way in Malawi. I cannot wait to hear the stories
and see the pictures.

The Louderbacks commissioning service in
Jonesboro was last night. I would have loved
to have been there. We are walking down
similar roads in our journey to where God
wants us to be........

Another prayer request....My Daddy, Billy Price,
found out yesterday that he has prostate
cancer. He goes to see Dr. Saunders next week.
Pray that all goes well and according to God's
plan.


Wade Durham's father passed away this week.
I think he had had a stroke. He lived in Illinois.
Pray for the Durham's as they travel and go
through this tough week. Wade and Angie,
Grayson and Cassie are the sweetest family.
I think Cassie could be a Cone girl!!
Trelle

No comments: