Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another rainy Tuesday

After a magnificent Monday--sunshine 70s!! then i walk to my car in rain this morning :(

I am praying this morning for Tina--surgery to restore the nerve in her leg!
I am praying for miraculous healing for her. Praying for strength and peace
for her and Noah and Tim and the girls.

A week from today we will be heading to Tallahassee to fly to Nicaragua. I know
God has a plan for us there. I love ministering to the sweet people who are so appreciative of the care they are given. That being said....It is soo hard to
leave my boys for a week. Our schedules are full and their gmas will be busy keeping up with them. I have already been in tears numerous times just thinking
about leaving them.....

I ask for special prayer for us--for me and David as we leave and head to Nicaragua
for all 5 boys as they are here in school and baseball and BUSY!!!

Thank you Lord for the honor and privilege of being called
to Nicaragua. Grant me peace and strength to leave my boys and
serve you there :)





post signature

No comments: